stevO's rigs

Build Threads, Picture Posts, Show Off Your Work/Cars

Re: stevO's rigs

Postby StevO » April 14th, 2013, 8:48 pm

NotoriousNRB wrote:you can also tell by the fluting in the lens, E-code is different than north american.

i like corrados. looks clean from here!

It is another good from a far but far from good situation. To see it in person shows how rough it is.
It is a US spec car that is from California. Spent most of it's life in Hawaii I was told?? Wow. For sure explains the sun damage.

I will have to take a close up shot of the headlights. Maybe someone can Identify them for me. I'm new to the corrado game.
StevO

Postby StevO » April 28th, 2013, 6:13 pm

StevO wrote:
NotoriousNRB wrote:you can also tell by the fluting in the lens, E-code is different than north american.

i like corrados. looks clean from here!

E-Codes?

Here's one with Ash's GLI.

Got a little sad looking at this one the other night. My buddy Benny's Corrado and my old girl before hockey. Shouldn't be allowed to look at pics of it anymore.
Image\

Grabbed these for the Golf this weekend! Will be refinished obviously. Got them cheap where they are in rough shape.
StevO

Re: stevO's rigs(Corrado added)

Postby Kane » April 28th, 2013, 8:19 pm

You sold the tdi mk2 :(

Rado is pretty sweet though.
1983 Rabbit diesel-Summer
2004 Jetta TDI sport- Daily
2002 Jetta 1.8t fasssst-Wifes
Kane
I Think I Am In A Gang

Re: stevO's rigs(Corrado added)

Postby StevO » April 28th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Even worse.....Sold it for money when I was in school. Then it was parted out..
Parts of it are spread across the Atlantic provinces.
StevO

Postby StevO » April 8th, 2015, 8:21 pm

Haven't updated this is a dog's age I guess. Here's my daily GLX I've slowly picked away at. Been a solid daily so far! Got it with a fresh clutch flywheel and timing chains so I was pretty pleased with that. Came a bit from a tornado pink when I got it but that seems to be the way with most older T-red vehicles.

And I recently grabbed this little beauty from a great local guy who was a little more air cooled focused!

There's a chance I might have to give up my entire hoard soon... If I have to move back east again. If that happens I'm hoping to maybe try and get into something interesting to drive across the country. I would probably dick punch myself for years and years for letting the caddy go....but if time is a factor I may have to get something a little more prepared for an east coast drive! Doubt too many people would want to trade 1 car for the GLX and the caddy. So I may be letting the GLX go soon enough on here for a good price.

Hoping I don't have to let it all go. But we'll see I guess. I have a OBD1 distributor vr6 swap in a mk3 golf here too ahaha. I may have some work to do if I have to move quick. ooops
StevO

Postby VDubbler » April 9th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Dude I am literally jizzing all over from your GLX, textured bumpers are sooo hot! Super clean rides!
97' Jetta GLX VR6 - Fast and Slammed
92' Jetta - Super Slow, Not That Low
VDubbler
0-100

Postby TheVdubFire » April 9th, 2015, 6:39 pm

Damnn that's an impressive VW stable you went through. I've heard of the VW scene back in Nova Scotia apparently this is just a regular thing there haha.
2011 VW Golf Sportline 2.5 CandyWhite
1990 VW Jetta Coupe OEM+ ABA build
_______
Anar Samedi
TheVdubFire
DasDubbers Member

Postby StevO » April 9th, 2015, 8:07 pm

There are a lot Iof Ns people that have the sickness quite badly ahaha. Me being one.

I still have my Rocco home, the glx, caddy, and vr swapped mk3 golf are here in lethbridge. That's only 4. Not even that many compared to most. Who really have accepted the VAG sickness is real...

Thanks for the shout outs dudes! I hope I can stay and bring some of my rigs up to some events this summer!
There's a few a few beauties I wanna see on here in person!!
Might have a crush on a certain ghia :oops:
StevO

Postby mdmvisuals » April 9th, 2015, 9:52 pm

oh man, after working on Curtis' caddy for the last month I have definitely gained a liking for the rabbit pick up! The one you scored is a beaut!!
mdmvisuals
0-60

Postby Fizzo20 » April 9th, 2015, 10:47 pm

VDubbler wrote:Dude I am literally jizzing

:lol:
"It's not about the destination, it's about the journey!"
-Faraaz
MK2 Jetta Coupe VR6 - Summer daily - Build thread/Pics
B5 A4 1.8T Quattro - Winter daily
Fizzo20
I Am In A Gang?