Porsche part 2

Build Threads, Picture Posts, Show Off Your Work/Cars

Re: Porsche part 2

Postby NotoriousNRB » July 5th, 2012, 5:37 am

i've had this same thing happen to me!

why in the world would you BACK UP at a stop light!? and without looking behind you!!?
92 GTI 16v
91 GTX 16v
57 WRX Swapped Beetle, Current Build
03 Sierra BroCab BroTruck
Dub Dynasty Photography
IG: @j_schinkel
-Jesse
NotoriousNRB
Pan Scraper

Postby racerabbit » January 12th, 2015, 4:45 am

thought it was time for an update. car went through a year long rebuild at Maranello, some beautiful paint work from Jerry, and some scary reassembly... I think I have it mostly reworked, found some real electrical nightmares, and had some bad fit-up to sort out, from a sunroof that still doesn't like to move properly to 1/4" door window frame gaps... All in all I'm mostly happy

New (to me) seats... These were the office chairs in the Tunerworks offices... don't know why my computer insists on rotating this pic and I don't care anymore...

A shot sitting in the pits at Castrol. I have a couple videos from the Lotus in chase view, I'll try and find them

Next on the list is to update the MAP sensor to a3 bar so the boost can go above 14 psi, and a front brake rebuild with a new set of calipers and new master Cylinder..
racerabbit

Postby heytrid » January 14th, 2015, 5:08 am

holy moly that looks good.

whats been going on with the rabbit?
BJ W.
I don't like VW's, I just like the woman they attract..........
heytrid
Site Admin

Postby racerabbit » January 17th, 2015, 6:51 pm

poor bunny is sitting on my hoist. gave up on the syncro stuff, just kept breaking. Swapping in a 5 spd TT Haldex system, and making a manual bias adjuster... and changing up a few things while I'm under there. Just too much else going on..
racerabbit

Previous

Return to Member Cars