New Banners

*NSFW* General Discussion, Place to shoot the shit, Come out of the closet or Whatever else your little hearts desire

New Banners

Postby dublu » December 28th, 2014, 6:24 am

I know when I get bored with something i need to either replace it or revamp it. in the case of the forum lets try a couple things. New banners and adding more content. Heres mine. I do realise not everyone has the ability to make these so I'll give a hand. Post pictures up here that we can make "cool" banners out of.

Keep in mind this image size is wide and short. this means a square picture does not fit without adding something beside it. And then the question is what do you add to it that doesnt make it look bad? What works are pictures of your cars with more scenery in them then car. The car on the right or left and a field, parking lot, landmark, brick wall or whatever occupying 3/4 of the rest of the image. I can them put the logo or some of our decals as images floating in the scenery. Use your imagination but lets get some cool stuff and not 3rd grade craft hour. Ask for help or do what I do when I really want something to look good. Create it then rework it two more times before you publish it. trust me you'll come up with soemthing much nicer that people will enjoy and not have to lie to your face about :)

72 dpi at 960x202 pixels thats widthxheight. Correct my measurements BJ if I'm off. Why 72dpi? cause thats all you need for a webpage viewing.

BJ - Upload this one would ya. Thnx
2012 Jetta, 2000 Audi A4, 84 Yamaha, 2003 Cooper

dublu.tumblr.com, dublu.ca, placidrhino.ca, @placidrhino
dublu
0-100

Re: New Banners

Postby heytrid » December 28th, 2014, 7:12 am

uploaded and yeah 72 dpi so they are small files and quick to load.
BJ W.
I don't like VW's, I just like the woman they attract..........
heytrid
Site Admin

Return to DasDubbers Garage